If you have GMail, you also have a Google DRIVE and the ability to produce Google Docs – letters, spreadsheets, forms, etc.
We often hear people real estate investors ask: “How can I create and maintain my BUYERS LIST?”. Given that all our licensees and most everyone else has a Google ID (GMail address), it makes sense to use a GOOGLE FORMS to collect your buyer information.
In this 9-minute video, we’ll show you how to:
1) Create a Google Form for your Buyers List
2) Send that form out via a message, link, email, or web page.
3) Collect your responses in a Google Spreadsheet
4) Send property emails out to the email addresses you collect
You can do this all using your Google Drive via a Google Form & a Google Spreadsheet! Watch the video now to learn how.
- Return to Home
- Education (Watch more videos from We Buy Houses®)
- Learn More about the We Buy Houses® Business System
- Apply to join WeBuyHouses.com
Copyright © 2015 – WBH Marketing, Inc.