WeBuyHouses.com is Open and Buying Houses With Remote Property Review
This national home buyer offers a quick and easy solution for those in a hurry to sell a home
Dallas, TX – April 10, 2020 – Cash home buyer WeBuyHouses.com announced today that the company continues to offer an easy and safe option for homeowners who want to sell their home quickly in a housing market disrupted by COVID-19.
While companies like Zillow, Opendoor, and other iBuyers are pressing “pause” on all home buying operations nationwide, WeBuyHouses.com continues to give homeowners options with its new “Remote Property Review” process that maintains social distancing while allowing sellers to still get a cash offer for their home.
According to CEO Jeremy Brandt, “Now is the time for calm and leadership in the housing industry. We want to give home sellers the peace of mind that should they need to sell a house, WeBuyHouses.com is there for them, and will continue to provide great service and cash offers – from a distance. Remote Property Review is the perfect way to do that.”
Home sellers are rightly concerned about the risks of not social distancing during this time. To help keep our clients and employees safe, our Remote Property Review process lets us inspect homes, interact with homeowners, and make offers while ensuring minimal in-person contact.
- Home sellers can meet virtually with WeBuyHouses.com representatives online via video chat to discuss their situation.
- The home seller can provide a live video walkthrough of their home, and converse with an investor about repairs, history, and condition as they review the home together.
- If photos are needed, the seller can take pictures and upload them online to WeBuyHouses.com
- Often, a cash offer can be presented entirely virtually and signed online
- In cases where physical inspections are needed, we adhere to recommended safety procedures
- We close whenever the home seller is ready
WeBuyHouses.com provides a safe and personal experience that does not include:
- Open houses with many people walking through the door
- Multiple showings to potential home buyers
- Buyers who may be unable to close due to economic conditions
- Uncertain closing dates with contingencies
Brandt offers some good advice for homeowners: “First of all, people should not panic. If you have a nice house and you’re not in a hurry to sell, just wait a few months and the retail market should start to return to normal. If you have a property that needs significant repairs and you’d like to convert that property into cash quickly, then WeBuyHouses.com is a great fit for you – and we are OPEN for business.”
Cash home buyers have been around for a long time, but unfortunately, it’s hard to find those that are reputable and qualified full-time real estate professionals. Homeowners across the country trust WeBuyHouses.com business owners to be fair and honest with them.
“Unfortunately, there will be unethical people that try to take advantage during a time like this. Whether homeowners choose to work with WeBuyHouses.com or not, we encourage them to be very careful and to work with only well-known businesses and reputable local professionals.” added Brandt.
Trusted by more than one million homeowners, WeBuyHouses.com (We Buy Houses) is known nationwide as one of the most recognized brands in residential real estate investing. Every month, the company works with thousands of home sellers to buy, fix up, and sell or rent their homes. With offices in over 100 local markets around the country, WeBuyHouses.com beautifies neighborhoods by renovating and restoring single-family homes, increasing the value of surrounding properties. WeBuyHouses.com – The Easy Way to Sell Today™
Media Contact: Dev Horn – 817.533.4200